This tutorial will show you how to install the unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM
CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM FEATURES:
Check out this unofficial CM10.1 ROM and let us know what you think.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- LG Nexus 4 with unlocked bootloader and the latest ClockworkMod Recovery installed.
- Download the following to your computer:
- Make sure your device’s battery still has at least 70% power. You don’t want the device to shut down in the middle of the procedure.
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
- Copy the cm-10-20121127-UNOFFICIAL-mako.zip and gapps-JOP40C-Gesture-Photosphere-Wallet.zip files to the phone’s SD card.
- Switch off your Nexus 4.
- Boot into Recovery Mode. To do this, press and hold down the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons at the same time until the phone turns on. From there, select Recovery.
- Create a NANDroid backup. Select Backup and Restore > Backup.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and confirm the action on the next screen.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card > Choose ZIP from SD Card > locate and select cm-10-20121127-UNOFFICIAL-mako.zip > Yes.
- Repeat step 6 to flash gapps-JOP40C-Gesture-Photosphere-Wallet.zip.
- Select Go Back > Reboot System Now.