HOW TO INSTALL CM7 Cyanogenmod 7.2 ON GALAXY ACE
Cyanogenmod 7.2 Official and stable version is one of the best ROM for GALAXY ACE with the best results in gaming,user interface,smoothness.
This is a guide in how to install CM7.2 on your GALAXY ACE
FLASH CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY:
- First you need to download ClockworkModRecovery kernel:HERE
- Once the CWM zip file is downloaded, place it to your sdcard
- Now reboot in recovery mode by holding Home & Power buttons
- Select Apply Update from SDcard and select the CWM zip file placed in your sdcard
- Restart. For verifying, go into recovery again. You will find that recovery has been updated to CWM Recovery.
FLASH CYANOGENMOD 7.2 OFFICIAL:
- Download the cm-7.2.0-cooper.zip from :HERE
- GOOGLE APPS:HERE
- Put the 2 files on your sd card
- Boot into the ClockworkMod Recovery.(Home & Power buttons)
- Once the device boots into the ClockworkMod Recovery, use the side volume buttons to move around, and either the power button or the trackball to select.
- Select the option to Wipe data/factory reset.
- Then select the option to Wipe cache partition.
- Select Install zip from sdcard.
- Select Choose zip from sdcard.
- Select the cm-7.2.0-cooper.zip(do the same thing for the gapps zip).
- Once the installation has finished, select +++++Go Back+++++ to get back to the main menu, and select the Reboot system now option.