Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow MOD APK Unlimited Money 1.4.6

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow MOD APK Unlimited Money 1.4.6

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow MOD APK FWOT MOD APK is one of those free-to-play tab management games but it adds so much more to set it apart from the others. like most licensed games of this type you’re given some incentive to see this game to its end here you’re fighting for love of course, plaintiffs try to save, leave laughter she sucked into a perpendicular universe to save her and the rest of the universe. Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow MOD APK HACK has almost same concept as Avengers academy since both games are from same developers named TinyCo. You will be doing actions,purchasing new building from the store and unlock new characters. Its all easy if you use Futurama WOT MOD APK.

Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow MOD APK Android Unlimited Money Nixonbucks Pizza 1.4.6

In Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow you will have to collect seven artifacts and clear the hit no waves around the city. Characters have tasks you click things and build things for them and of course eventually. the game is like wasn’t that fun now pay us money or check your phone every two to four hours. after only about twenty minutes of playing I thought was the trial period was over and it was time to fork up some cash or step away. so its better to use Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow MOD APK here. So this aspect of XP and money collecting completing tasks to recruit new members is the worst I’ve ever seen in this type of game where it fails in its ridiculous task management and makes up in the other half of this game.

ALSO TRY MARVEL AVENGERS ACADEMY LATEST VERSION MOD

Futurama worlds of tomorrow APK MOD is actually sort of a mobile version of Mass Effect. the different planets you can visit to complete their missions traveling from point to point cost one fuel point which you get every 10 minutes and it increases as your level increases. as you complete these missions you run into dilemmas with dialogue choices with the possibility of a payoff and you’ll also run in some turn-based battles. after you clear mission you’re given tips and all the spoils you collect along the way you can use these just to level up your characters and increase and increase their stats.

This game also has different character classes but selling these missions tie back to the ridiculous free-to-play model.some tasks takes hours in early in the game and it is just ridiculous give players some time to start enjoying your game before you put the rest behind a wall be prepared to take 20 years to get the full experience of this game or just shove some cash for pieces to speed things up. Since we are using Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow MOD APK you will get free store and free upgrades.

What’s In The MOD APK of Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow:-
– Free Store
— Free Supplies
— Free Buildings
— Free Decorations
– Free Premium Items in Store
– Free Rent Skipping
– Free Character Action Skipping
– Free Land Clear Skipping
– Fuel Hack
– Unlock All Shop Items

Free Action Skipping { Select a character, chose an action, select skip it will cost 0 pizza }

You can also use the outfit -o- matic and skip for free. (It comes in really handy for Golden Bender)And to get cash you can get one of your characters to do an action and skip it repeatedly for free getting cash, and exp.This mod does not give you pizza, let you skip building times, or give you cash other then doing actions and skipping.

Requires Android: 3.1 and Up

Version: 1.4.6

MODE: ONLINE

PLAY LINK: FUTURAMA WORLDS OF TOMORROW

Download Links:
FUTURAMA WORLDS OF TOMORROW MOD APK DOWNLOAD LINKS

Install MOD APK and Play.

Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow MOD APK Unlimited Money 1.4.6

220 thoughts on “Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow MOD APK Unlimited Money 1.4.6

1. Caio November 8, 2017 at 10:54 pm

the game is already in version 1.4.6. This update did not help me at all.

• thebeatlesrebel November 10, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Ya I hope the update comes soon cuz 300pizza for slurms McKenzie is ridiculous

2. Demos22 November 8, 2017 at 5:24 am

Hi. Thanks for the update! It’s working for me. Though it came a little too late as it is the last day of the Halloween event and won’t be able to get the characters from the last 2 weeks. Since free rent skipping is not available, it would be impossible to get all the drops without spending a huge amount of pizza

• Phil November 8, 2017 at 9:14 am

You probably just downloaded the unmodded version which is why it’s working because for everyone else the mod version does not work at all

• Demos22 November 8, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I got the modded version. Used the zippyshare link. I’m able to get free shop items, skip tasks, etc (no free rent skipping) as usual.

Anyway, like I mentioned, it’s not much use now since it’s too late to get any of the characters without spending lots of pizza

• thebeatlesrebel November 8, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Wish I knew how you got that link to work and everyone else cant I’ve tried every single link to the file and as soon as I link my FB save it asks to update app in play store

• Demos22 November 8, 2017 at 3:30 pm

I checked my Play Store and it shows ver 1.4.4 (Oct 24) is the latest version. One possibilty is that it might be a region thing and your version might not have been deployed to my region yet

• Greaseman85 November 8, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I can confirm the mod works fine if you’re starting out from scratch, or possibly in the case of Demos22 if you’re very early into the Robot Devil event or hadn’t even started the event. But if like me you’re far into the event the mod doesn’t work.

• Brandon November 8, 2017 at 4:10 pm

Ditto… same problem works till I link to my Facebook save then bam upgrade. Ugh.

• Demos22 November 9, 2017 at 2:32 am

The mod now crashes after the Halloween event ends. Noticed that 1.4.6 is now available in Play Store. I guess this version worked for me because 1.4.5 was skipped in my region

3. thebeatlesrebel November 7, 2017 at 11:15 pm

ah man saw update and got excited but then realized it does not work

4. Overlord Exoduz November 7, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Woe this game gets alot of comments

• Greaseman85 November 7, 2017 at 10:46 pm

It’s one of the most popular games in the app store

5. Pixie November 7, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Had a look using Nox and it works for a brand new game but not an existing game.
    So if you want to start from scratch, go for it.

6. Phil November 7, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Thanks for the upload but 1.4.4 does not work it wants you to update to latest version

7. Nolouix November 7, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Worst update,doesn’t allow to play and redirects to playstore to install official game.

• Nolouix November 7, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Update 1.4.5 official released 9/11…please,update first the more played games/apps.

8. Anonymous November 7, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Sorry, I downloaded your updated version but tell me I need to upgrade it to play, why? did I do something wrong?

9. techiefive November 7, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Thank you R.G. your the best! Finally the 1.4.4 update we’ve been clamoring for. Just in time to save me!

• techiefive November 7, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Looks likeI spoke too soon. It says I need to upgrade to the latest version. I’ve tried clearing data and cache, installing official and then the mod, and it still doesn’t work.

10. Anonymous November 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Thank you again for the mod and your efforts.

11. whookidd2009 November 5, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Royal Gamer, I’, looking to learn how to modify Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow. I appreciate the updates you do, but I’d like to be able to update it faster. I know you have numerous games people expect you to update. I’m only interested in this one. Maybe someone in this thread can lend a hand too. This video helped get me to the code in classes/classes2.dex. From there, I can’t read anything that makes sense. I don’t know if additional lines of code are added, or if factors are changed.

Becuase I haven’t made any changes to the .dex file, I haven’t gone any further with recompiling and signing a new, modified app.

Teach me and I can help.

• B November 6, 2017 at 6:23 am

Download the 1.4.3 mod and unmodded apk to compare what was changed? That’s where I would start. You may have already done that, just a thought.

• OnkelM November 6, 2017 at 11:53 am

word
        +info: tinyco games are using One shared library for the main gamelogic… so have fun reading and understanding this particular .so file…

12. Nolouix November 3, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Guys,2 updates late,from 25/10 and 2/11…please,update the mod app.

13. Caio November 3, 2017 at 10:31 am

I already gave up on this Mod

14. garik loran November 2, 2017 at 5:45 pm

So is the mod dead? We’re way behind the update. Just wondering if I should keep checking back or just call it a day.

• B November 3, 2017 at 4:04 am

Wondering the same.

• techiefive November 3, 2017 at 5:29 am

I how not, this game is impossible to keep up with, without spending money. It’s bad enough they cut back the number of ads we can watch, but those stupid stickers are a one time deal too. If this mod dies, I’m just gonna stop playing.

• Brandon November 4, 2017 at 5:26 pm

So sad… dunno what happened to RG to drop support on the mod.

15. SnoJob October 31, 2017 at 12:52 pm

RG, would you be willing to show someone how to hack/mod this game? I am more than happy to learn and keep up with the updates on this game.

• garik loran October 31, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I’m sure you can learn on your own. You need to decompile the APK and make some changes to some PAYMENT strings. It’s a little tricky but if you know your way around an APK you should be able to do it.

I’ve not been able to crack Futurama myself but I’ve had some success with a handful of others.

• SnoJob November 1, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I have no idea what I’m looking for in an APK. I’ve downloaded all the tools, managed to open the “classes.dex” file, but can’t find any strings to change values.

16. garik loran October 29, 2017 at 1:16 am

Hey RG, what’s the ETA on the new update? Is it in the pipeline?

• SorryForMyEnglish October 30, 2017 at 1:46 pm

It’s monday, I’m afraid that’s already too late for completing week 4’s goals 🙁

• Brandon October 30, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Not necessarily. Because you can skip quickly on drops and character missions you can get caught up. Also, TinyCo has been launching the week events late, on Fridays. Still plenty of time but it would be nice to get an update soon.

• garik loran October 30, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Decorations are whatever, I just care about getting the premium characters. If I can’t finish the mission I can’t finish the mission.

But they can unlock pretty quickly with the mod. I normally finish them inside an hour.

• Kyle Offord October 31, 2017 at 12:31 pm

It is kinda weird how loads of minor individual games keep getting their updates on time but when it comes to this game that loads of people actually play, we have to wait for ages and sometimes actually miss events because the updates aren’t done on time, he does know about this game needing updating ASAP but seems to not be bothered

• garik loran October 31, 2017 at 4:22 pm

It’s a game, bud, and RG is taking time out of his life to mod it with no compensation. He does a lot of modding and after trying my hand at it, this game is one of the trickier nuts to crack. So he probably puts it off or takes his time.

Just be patient. It’ll get here when it gets here. The event isn’t over til next week. Good things come to those who wait.

• Kiyose October 30, 2017 at 8:45 pm

No… it updates Wednesday dude…

• Greaseman October 31, 2017 at 4:57 pm

No, it is not one person taking time out of his life to do these, no one person can mod the sheer amount of games RG does. It is more like a hacking farm, and they get compensated in some way as they don’t take donations.

• garik loran November 1, 2017 at 11:44 am

It’s definitely a warez team, and they’re generally not compensated.

17. Alcatraz October 28, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Any Progress on the update? 🙂

18. Cody bell October 25, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Hey r.g New update is out in case you didn’t know

19. Hopeandhavoc October 19, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Everytime I try to load into the robot devil special, I click Go and the game freezes.
    Any suggestions?

• Kyle Offord October 25, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Hi update 1.4.4 is now out, would you please be able to update it thanks 🙂

20. Deniz October 15, 2017 at 7:47 pm

The exact error notice is:

App not installed

An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed.

• Royal Gamer October 16, 2017 at 5:41 am

uninstall your play store version of this game first

• Deniz October 16, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Ok, but then all my progress is lost.

• garik loran October 27, 2017 at 11:06 am

That’s not how it works. It’s tied to your phone. Or you could link your account.

• Greaseman85 November 1, 2017 at 6:58 pm

The data stays on the phone when you uninstall.

• OnkelM October 16, 2017 at 2:37 pm

That is the default behavior. RG mentioned it already.
      You have two options.

Option a) uninstall original APK, install mod, load savegame (Facebook account).

Option b) (ROOT) use luckypatcher to patch Android and bypass signature verification

• Deniz October 16, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Option a) won’t work because mod can’t connect to facebook
        Option b) won’t work for me because my phone is not rooted

I think if he changes versionCode of mod to anything above 1434 we would be able to install over original apk and keep the savegame.

• SorryForMyEnglish October 17, 2017 at 1:26 pm

I never use facebook (never connect to anything with F:WOT), and I switch between mod/official apk (uninstall/reinstall) without losing any progress … phone not root BTW !

• OnkelM October 17, 2017 at 9:22 pm

You need to uninstall the facebook app to be able to login in the game. After succesfull load/sync you can install the app again.

If the mod gets updated you can upgrade it simply without all this struggle.

• Deniz October 19, 2017 at 7:15 am

It worked! Thank you so much!

• futuramafan October 29, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Uninstall the facebook app and then the mod does connect with your facebook account Then you re set to load your game in the store one or another device, and reinstall your fb app

• Demos22 November 3, 2017 at 2:55 am

You do not need to uninstall fb app. Long press in the fb app icon and u should see a Disable option. Just disable it, load your game, connect to fb… and u can enable ur fb app again

21. Johnnyboy50 October 14, 2017 at 12:03 pm

hello first of all your application works great thank you very much but would it be possible to have free pizzas or a way to be able to recruit the characters easily? (Excuse me i’m french and i don’t speek english very well 😊)

22. Andrew Morley October 13, 2017 at 7:58 pm

This actually worked! It is updated for the current devil robot Halloween special. I’m running with blue stacks. It is a little laggy but it works.

23. Anonymous October 13, 2017 at 5:43 am

Hey RG, there’s a problem. New mission requires to get new bombs, but the capacity is full and you can’t actually spend the previous ones because of the mod, so I can’t get the new ones for the mission.

• OnkelM October 13, 2017 at 9:00 am

That’s a problem but you could install the original APK and spend the bombs in fights.
      And in the future, don’t farm bombs from buildings as the mod prevents them to decrease.

24. whiteRYNO October 10, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Thanks for updating so quick. I got a problem. Every time I try to load the robot devil thing, it says “trying to get help for invalid currency type” and reloads the game just to do the same thing. Any ideas?

• OnkelM October 10, 2017 at 5:33 pm

You have to remove the event buildings you created before the event started. Try to quickly switch to inventory mode with one touch before the event popup appears.

25. robfis October 10, 2017 at 8:57 am

Oops. Installed update 1.4.3. But can’t play, becaus of an error called: Trying to get hint for invalid currency type event. The app restarts every time after this error.

• OnkelM October 10, 2017 at 5:33 pm

• whiteRYNO October 10, 2017 at 9:49 pm

P.S. The download is so slow from this site but it’s better than nothing. I wish andro palace had a link to download older versions

26. Overlord Exoduz October 9, 2017 at 9:28 am

Would be so much better if it had unlimited pizza like the donuts in Simpsons tapped out

• Hypothermia October 10, 2017 at 1:42 am

*Most* of the stuff you can do in game is already free anywhere, the only thing(s) not free are skipping rent and buying land. Other than that, I don’t see what else you would need to spend pizza on?

• Overlord Exoduz October 10, 2017 at 5:45 am

Rent skip and building skip overall unlimited pizza and cash would be far better than most things free

27. OnkelM October 8, 2017 at 10:36 am

Is an update coming?

• Royal Gamer October 9, 2017 at 4:25 am

Updated MOD is arrived today.

• SnoJob October 9, 2017 at 6:46 am

You are amazing RG!!! Do you have a donation page or PayPal that I can donate to?

• Royal Gamer October 9, 2017 at 6:49 am

No we dont take donations. wanna help? just share our games and posts

• SnoJob October 9, 2017 at 6:52 am

OK, will do. Thanks again for your work.

• Nirob October 31, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Hii RJ you guys reached my love..can I request you for make a mod for ludo star plz..is its possible?

28. futuramafan October 7, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Thank you do much for your mods. I can play as I like this way. If you can please update to the latest version as there’s a new event, that would be awesome

29. Anonymous October 7, 2017 at 4:35 am

There’s a new update. Also the rent skipping and clearing is not free, you should remove that from the description.

30. Hypothermia October 7, 2017 at 3:24 am

Lol guys. I’m sure he’s working on the mod right now/knows that there’s a new update. Just give him a few days. The event isn’t going anywhere soon. We got the Omicron event a few days late, and I still managed to get nearly everything (except a few decorations, but I don’t care about those)

31. Cody October 7, 2017 at 2:03 am

Is an update coming??? we are up to 1.4.3 now and is there a donation page cause i definitely want to donate something to you for for all the time you put into these mods

32. Cody October 6, 2017 at 6:47 pm

the event has started is there anyway you can have a mod for this today please!!!!!!!

• garik loran October 6, 2017 at 6:52 pm

You’re not going to miss much by starting a couple days late. Be patient, run the event like you would without a hack, and rejoice when RG gets back to us.

Last big event we didn’t have a mod until day 4 or so and I still got 100%.

• Anonymous October 7, 2017 at 12:43 am

Give the guy a chance, he does it all for free, patience is a virtue

• Anonymous October 8, 2017 at 12:34 pm

100%👍

33. Cody Bell October 6, 2017 at 1:37 am

New update is out please update asap if possible I’d appreciate it

34. Cody Bell October 5, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Hey R.g is there any way you can update to the latest version and can you make it where all premium characters are free

• Kyle Offord October 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Hi RG just a heads up update 1.4.3 is out so would be greatly appreciated if you could get on that ASAP as it is one of the bigger events split between weeks and people don’t want to miss anything preferably, thanks 👍

35. Hypothermia October 3, 2017 at 10:56 am

Is there anyway you can fix the constant crashing on this game? I’ll be playing for 5 seconds then it crashes, or whenever I try to collect rent, it crashes. :\

36. SnoJob October 2, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Please, please PLEASE can you add rent skipping in the future mod… Waiting 12 hours for these damn earrings for LaBarbara is excruciating… Lol. Thanks RG, love your mod!!!

• Kyle Offord October 5, 2017 at 11:44 am

Hi RG, just wanted to let you know that a new update is going to be dropping soon so I thought you may need some time to prepare as I believe this is going to be another of the four week events (It’s robot Hell Update, and this is one people won’t want to miss anything on. By the way, you are a great modder

37. SorryForMyEnglish September 27, 2017 at 7:11 am

Thanks for this mod !! I don’t have time to complete events and don’t have the money to afford premium stuff so this mod is perfect for my casual gamming. I got level MAX, all my characters are lv25 … BUT (:p) the old items is a must have option for “new”commers, please make a MOD with them, please !!

38. E! September 23, 2017 at 1:44 pm

How do you skip rent or land clear as written one of the features in here..

• SorryForMyEnglish September 27, 2017 at 7:15 am

As far as I know, you can’t, sadly.

39. Nolouix September 21, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Not allow to connect to facebook,so cannot synchronize my progress…bad thing,remove the apk or fix it please.

• Brandon September 22, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Ditto… having an APK Key error connecting to Facebook. Makes it impossible to level up my current city.

• Royal Gamer September 23, 2017 at 12:55 pm

uninstall your facebook app then try to login

• Nolouix September 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm

I’ve problems in 3 different devices,fix the facebook connection,please.

• SnoJob September 23, 2017 at 3:28 am

Un install your Facebook app.

40. Cody September 21, 2017 at 4:24 am

R.g do you know when you’ll have the update out by any chance??????

• Royal Gamer September 21, 2017 at 4:27 am

its out now.try it

41. Cody September 20, 2017 at 10:40 pm

I would wait to mod to see if a new update comes out today or tomorrow since event just ended

42. WreckingBall September 20, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Any Progress on the update?

• Royal Gamer September 21, 2017 at 3:52 am

yes its done.now uploading the latest MOD APK.wait for few minutes

43. Anonymous September 19, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Is an update coming? We’re up to 1.4.2 now. Waiting patiently.

• Hypothermia September 19, 2017 at 8:00 pm

yeah. He said he’s working on updating it.

44. An happy guy September 17, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Hello !
    Firstly thanks for your work, that’s awesome.
    Could you update it for the new version? The zero free task skipping and free shop would be enough. Thx !

45. Sparkie September 17, 2017 at 9:20 am

Any update for 1.4.2?

• Royal Gamer September 18, 2017 at 5:17 am

im on it. new updated MOD will be added soon

• Kyle Offord September 19, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Well a new update is supposed to be released in the next couple of days, hinted at tomorrow. So even when this mod comes out, it will already be outdated. 🙁

46. Cody September 16, 2017 at 5:29 am

Will you please update r.g. By the way your awesome!!!!!

47. SnoJob September 15, 2017 at 6:42 am

I just noticed that they are up to 1.4.2, will you be updating? I haven’t received anything from app asking to update.

• Hypothermia September 15, 2017 at 11:38 am

I think he knows. He’s just busy updating other apps.

48. Kyle Offord September 14, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Hello there is a new update out, would you please be able to update the mod

49. Cody Bell September 14, 2017 at 3:32 am

There is a new update out

50. Hypothermia September 11, 2017 at 8:50 am

Can you please add skipping building times and skipping rent time back in the next update?

• ZoioBNU October 9, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Please we need this , specially with this event , this fuck Robot Gypsy don’t get items